Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last statement in this doesn’t tell me how big of a gap there is between the two players

You just said maxey is better defensively and then said you personally would pick maxey over Herro

I just wanted to know yes or no if there was a considerable gap

You didn’t answer that

Now post about OG
I painted the picture for you. English is a tricky language so I'll stall you out.

There's definitely teams that can offer better packages and still offer Dame a chance to compete for a championship. Portland just needs to let Dame and his agent cool off and come back to the table with more reasonable demands.

That market is going to open up

HelpfulImpressionableIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif

Good to know

He can really make an impact

I think our second unit has the potential to be really good with Amen getting out in transition with Tari and finding Porter Jr for catch and shoot opportunities

Landale doing the dirty work or Jeff Green playing small ball 5 and spacing the floor

Probably going to have one of the starters Brooks or FVV out there

Things should be much more balanced this season

I think our second unit has the potential to be really good with Amen getting out in transition with Tari and finding Porter Jr for catch and shoot opportunities

Landale doing the dirty work or Jeff Green playing small ball 5 and spacing the floor

Probably going to have one of the starters Brooks or FVV out there

Things should be much more balanced this season
You think Cam gon be in the G league most of the year? Hopefully they send him down and let get as much time as possible. No point in having him waste away on the bench. I don’t really see a spot for him the rotation right now.

You think Cam gon be in the G league most of the year? Hopefully they send him down and let get as much time as possible. No point in having him waste away on the bench. I don’t really see a spot for him the rotation right now.

Yup I see him spending most of the season in the G League and getting some spot minutes on the main roster here and there when guys are hurt or resting

I really think he landed in a good situation with a young time where he can take his time with development and not have that pressure of being a top lottery pick

Yup I see him spending most of the season in the G League and getting some spot minutes on the main roster here and there when guys are hurt or resting

I really think he landed in a good situation with a young time where he can take his time with development and not have that pressure of being a top lottery pick
Barring injury, what you think we looking like record wise?

Better coaching obviously, improved talent and depth

Factor in growth and development for the young cats

Going from a 20 win team to a 40 win team is a jump. I don’t think we quite there yet. If I’m being realistic, I’m seeing anywhere from 32-35

Barring injury, what you think we looking like record wise?

Better coaching obviously, improved talent and depth

Factor in growth and development for the young cats

Going from a 20 win team to a 40 win team is a jump. I don’t think we quite there yet. If I’m being realistic, I’m seeing anywhere from 32-35

I think we're going to look like a completely different basketball team next season....the structure and organization from this coaching staff alone is going to put us in a much better position to be successful

32-35 is what I expect too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back