Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Swing follows a bunch of guys, it’s like 10+ golfers too much for basketball imo. I’d do 4 players to follow 5 max.

Young American star : Tatum, Book type level

A rookie : Scoot or Thompson twin type

A 1 or 2 time level all star : Haliburton type

Then the “disappointing to draft position guy: Marvin Bagley type

And if you gotta add a 5th pick a white guy: Walker Kessler, AR, Franz, etc.

So I went to bball reference to look up Danny fortson career stats. Nigga career high was 26 and it came on a night they got roasted by the bulls

IMG_5316.png

But that nuggets record made me click on that franchise page. These muthafuckas went 11-71 in 97/98?!?

Granted I was only 10 but I don’t remember that shit at all lol

Damn Danny fortson is such a good answer and I wished I thought of Keegan Murray I really didn’t want to put hield or Kevin Martin for the 200 threes answer but I couldn’t think of anybody else

Maybe Rudy gay did it

Damn Danny fortson is such a good answer and I wished I thought of Keegan Murray I really didn’t want to put hield or Kevin Martin for the 200 threes answer but I couldn’t think of anybody else

Maybe Rudy gay did it
I knew Danny Fortson from the answer earlier in the day and because he was a raptor for 5 seconds in the Kenny Anderson deal before it got switched up cause Anderson didn't want to play here so Fortson went to Boston instead the yr before in Golden state he had 12+ rpg.

Screenshot_20230713_135539_Chrome.jpg

And Kevin Ollie low key a cheat code lmao. So is Jeff Green.

Who else played for like 7+ teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back