Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Finals: Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat (NUGGETS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad that Denver ended this series and deaded this Miami Heat team.

Miami was playing football last night. The shit was ugly. The refs were awful that you had to question the integrity of the nba.

This heat run was fraudulent. Giannis misses 3 games in the first rd.

They better than NY.

Boston was so severely outcoached. It took them 4 games to realize not to go for Jimmy Butler pump fakes. Should have never been down 0-3 to Miami in the first place

The NBA needs to get reffing under control. I know refs cant be perfect, but refs also shouldnt be the story after every game.

Its one thing for the fans of the losing team to be bitter and blame refs. Its another thing for neutral fans to watch the game and be like wtf is going on.

When the refs didnt overturn the foul on Jimmy after letting the Heat play way more physical than the Nuggets, even I came out saying wtf the NBA doing and I never take part in refs convos.

Luckily Nuggets won. If not this is all anyone would talk about.

And before someone posts an explanation of from the league saying there was contact from Gordon touching Butler or whatever, theres contact on almost every play. You can justify a foul on paper on every play if you wanted too.

But as neutral mfers that watch the NBA regularly, we can all agree still calling that a foul after reviewing it and showing replays was egregious as fuck.

The NBA needs to get reffing under control. I know refs cant be perfect, but refs also shouldnt be the story after every game.

Its one thing for the fans of the losing team to be bitter and blame refs. Its another thing for neutral fans to watch the game and be like wtf is going on.

When the refs didnt overturn the foul on Jimmy after letting the Heat play way more physical than the Nuggets, even I came out saying wtf the NBA doing and I never take part in refs convos.

Luckily Nuggets won. If not this is all anyone would talk about.
Just an awful decision. Can sorta understand the initial call, but to uphold it after review was egregious, as you said.

Jokic and Kawhi are the same person basketball is just something to do for them it’s not their life so they come off like they don’t care or in jokic case overly humble or he’s trying to hard in reality they both just don’t give a fuck enough and the NBA is just a regular 9-5 to them.

Would’ve been nice but I’m not upset he didn’t

Best to just not risk it especially when he’s at risk of getting traded
imo he wouldn't have been able to match the intensity and physical defense you guys had going. I don't think he was ready.

Back