Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Finals: Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat (NUGGETS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aht aht aht!

You was in here being Johnnie Cochran lite for Solomon Hill when he went at Lebron legs like TJ Watt
Lol because solo my mans and you that was a mistake

Also fam the post is just we’re worse with Jimmy on the court now which is wild

I don’t understand all this other shit

That's crazy because ive noticed this subconsciously for a while but never realized it. From watching steph and klay play off each other for mad years and then from a fantasy aspect where you're betting on stats, I've noticed JB and JT don't assist to each other like other duos.

That's crazy because ive noticed this subconsciously for a while but never realized it. From watching steph and klay play off each other for mad years and then from a fantasy aspect where you're betting on stats, I've noticed JB and JT don't assist to each other like other duos.

There's not positional/skillset overlap with Steph and Klay

Cause they get most of their offense off iso's. What do you mean you noticed it subconsciously lmao.

What do you mean you noticed it subconsciously lmao.
pineapple-express-i-seent-it.gif

No the Celtics are just stupid from players to coaches...the concept is not hard to figure out.

I mean pickup games on the playground do it. The best 2 players(or whatever amt of good players on a court) usually find each other and play within each other...

Back