Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 MLB Thread (RANGERS WIN 1st WORLD SERIES TITLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a lifelong Braves fan…Dale Murphy favorite player and all that…I loved those teams in tha 90’s (WS Champs) of course…loved tha 2000’s Chipper and Andruw and Javi…Crime Dog…Sheff and Galaraga…like dope teams…but this team is tha craziest line up I’ve seen from top to bottom…EVER…from Acuna Jr (best player in tha league…fuck all’at lol) thru Harris II (9 hole reigning ROY lol) there’s not 1 easy out…ridiculousness

And with Kyle Wright coming back…if he can get back to form you got Strider, Morton, Fried and Elder as a 5 man rotation?!?! Maaan it’s crazy lol

Last edited:
I’m a lifelong Braves fan…Dale Murphy favorite player and all that…I loved those teams in tha 90’s (WS Champs) of course…loved tha 2000’s Chipper and Andruw and Javi…Crime Dog…Sheff and Galaraga…like dope teams…but this team is tha craziest line up I’ve seen from top to bottom…EVER…from Acuna Jr (best player in tha league…fuck all’at lol) thru Harris II (9 hole reigning ROY lol) there’s not 1 easy out…ridiculousness

And with Kyle Wright coming back…if he can get back to form you got Strider, Morton, Fried and Elder as a 5 man rotation?!?! Maaan it’s crazy lol
Hopefully strider gets his fastball back right because he ain't fooling nobody right now when he pitches it....Morton really scares me lol he can give up 8 hits in 4 innings but the bullpen has to play better too

Hopefully strider gets his fastball back right because he ain't fooling nobody right now when he pitches it....Morton really scares me lol he can give up 8 hits in 4 innings but the bullpen has to play better too

7 innings 9 Ks tonight against tha Phills…I expect him to be fine…I was a little worried a few weeks ago because I remembered this is not his 2nd year…but I think he got that dog in him after watching tonight’s game…and lowkey Charlie old ass kept tha staff afloat while Strider and Elder had a couple of bad starts…but recently they all been clicking….I can’t wait for tha playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back