Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

I turned it off after that stupid azzz Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty by Hunter. Once Coach Deion gets the players he need, I think CU will definitely get better. But they gotta be consistent in BOTH halves. And be better disciplined.

So now the road ahead is gonna be rough to get these last 2 games to qualify for bowl eligibility.

It’s no reason Hunter should be playing both sides of the ball.

End of games they can just go at him because he has no juice left.

Terrible coaching doing that.
You think he'll play D in nfl? The league aint had a dual threat since like Troy Brown

I turned it off after that stupid azzz Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty by Hunter. Once Coach Deion gets the players he need, I think CU will definitely get better. But they gotta be consistent in BOTH halves. And be better disciplined.

So now the road ahead is gonna be rough to get these last 2 games to qualify for bowl eligibility.
At some point the coach is going to have to take more responsibility

everybody has been give Coach Prime a pass so far...........but u can't publicly pass the blame off on players when u are losing games because of coaching😕

how u up 29-0 at the half and ultimately score 43 but u still lose the game?

that tells me ur defense is nonexistent.....especially against weak offenses like Stanford and Colo State

for a defense to be successful, the foundation is scheme (defensive play-calling) and intensity (discipline and players going hard to make tackles)

those are coaching problems more than player issues...............*looks over at Coach Prime*😬

the biggest evidence of poor coaching is the fact u still playing Hunter on both sides when he just had a lacerated liver SMH:yikes1:

At some point the coach is going to have to take more responsibility

everybody has been give Coach Prime a pass so far...........but u can't publicly pass the blame off on players when u are losing games because of coaching😕

how u up 29-0 at the half and ultimately score 43 but u still lose the game?

that tells me ur defense is nonexistent.....especially against weak offenses like Stanford and Colo State

for a defense to be successful, the foundation is scheme (defensive play-calling) and intensity (discipline and players going hard to make tackles)

those are coaching problems more than player issues...............*looks over at Coach Prime*😬

the biggest evidence of poor coaching is the fact u still playing Hunter on both sides when he just had a lacerated liver SMH:yikes1:

Oh I'm definitely not excusing the coaches. If anything I've questioned the kinda of adjustments being made...or not being made during both halves. Especially last night. 1st half you got your foot on their necks. 2nd half...completely tuned out.

It's blame to pass all around. At the end if the day...its his 1st season. I don't think anyone was expecting a huge turn around his 1st season. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and get better next season

Back