Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

What yall think about Tua lil brother

I’ve seen games where he’s lit up defenses but usually when he plays a top team (Ohio State, Michigan) he struggles. I still think he has the talent to make it to the NFL but not the same level as his brother.

Maryland should be up 13-10 but they just had to have a worthless completion in bounds to drain the clock in the first half. 🙄

I’ve seen games where he’s lit up defenses but usually when he plays a top team (Ohio State, Michigan) he struggles. I still think he has the talent to make it to the NFL but not the same level as his brother.
I also think if he was still at Bama he would look better than he already does because of the talent there.

I get why he left and went with Locksley to MD. But man…if he was still in Tuscaloosa

I also think if he was still at Bama he would look better than he already does because of the talent there.

I get why he left and went with Locksley to MD. But man…if he was still in Tuscaloosa

Our wideouts aren’t up to the level they usually are this year either. Rakim Jarrett in the league now and no one has really stepped up to fill that spot. There’s been a lot of dropped passes today.

Back