Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

too early to count stars 247 and On3 like to shift the 5 stars around after summer. Seen too many be downgraded after camps.

too early to count stars 247 and On3 like to shift the 5 stars around after summer. Seen too many be downgraded after camps.
Moore and Underwood ain’t going anywhere

Berry might drop because they don’t give out 5 stars to RB a lot anymore.

Ryan Watts declared for the NFL, I was hoping he would stay around another yr and move to safety. We are going to need to find another safety, maybe one of the young guys (Jelani McDonald has been apparently impressing in practice) or another portal guy.

What’s crazy is people talk about Watts not being great in coverage, but if you watch the CFP game, he was in perfect position playing textbook technique, but the throws from MPJ were even more perfect.

Ryan Watts declared for the NFL, I was hoping he would stay around another yr and move to safety. We are going to need to find another safety, maybe one of the young guys (Jelani McDonald has been apparently impressing in practice) or another portal guy.

What’s crazy is people talk about Watts not being great in coverage, but if you watch the CFP game, he was in perfect position playing textbook technique, but the throws from MPJ were even more perfect.
How many new starters yall going to have on offense and defense?

5:40 and 16:00 are the plays I’m talking about, he’s about an inch away from a deflection on both

5FBECCFB-F2B4-4046-BF2A-4D501AE54666.jpeg

This depth chart should have Jerrin Thompson at safety who is in the portal, also losing Sweat, Murphy, Ford, Watts, and (most likely) Barron

GDQTrNwXcAA9UuG

Back