Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

Nah it’s no different than most schools having guys leave in portal era.

Tackett was bad as a true freshman but I like his potential moving forward but his position coach/lead recruiter was fired. So that’s why he bouncing

Likewise with Domani, probably the one I’m most upset by. But he only came to USC for Donte Williams his DB coach, who gone now.

Raleek a good player too but he was getting passed up by true freshman Joyner

Malachi was third string all year and was unimpressive in camp+ scout. It’s early though for him. His list of schools in contact underwhelming though

Korey was overrated coming out of hs, he just not good at all

These faggot ass FSU writers from 247 had people thinking it was FSU who was the biggest threat and JJ only had a Miami and Ohio State hat in his bag lol.

I know kids can change their mind at the drop of a hat but damn Florida having one of the worst recruiting days I can remember
good to see Florida doing bad.

Just need Miami to continue to be ass on the field like they have been for a decade.
Can't have all 3 Florida teams back.

FSU decided to come back first so that’s enough.

good to see Florida doing bad.

Just need Miami to continue to be ass on the field like they have been for a decade.
Can't have all 3 Florida teams back.

FSU decided to come back first so that’s enough.
Nah I need the U back. They’re responsible for getting me in CFB in the first place lol. Them and Ricky Williams.

Nah I need the U back. They’re responsible for getting me in CFB in the first place lol. Them and Ricky Williams.
Okay. Let me school since you’re new to the SEC

The state of Florida is SEC country and the more schools in that state that suck the better for other teams in the SEC when it comes to recruiting.

We only got one player from the state of Florida this cycle, a 4 star QB who Miami wanted. Last year we pulled a high 4 star WR from Miami.

Just know, yall want at least 2 of the big 3 down in the state of Florida.

You SEC now. Just saying lol.

Back