Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

I remember when dude was gonna commit to us , flipped to OSU. Now he flipped to Miami. Not mad at him, get paid.

How the hell OU and Texas let Ollie Gordon from the DFW go to Okie State.

Bruh was a monster at Trinity Euless

How the hell OU and Texas let Ollie Gordon from the DFW go to Okie State.

Bruh was a monster at Trinity Euless
His offer list was not impressive

Not sure if this was a factor but typically the knock on Trinity RBs is they benefit from great offensive lines

Gundy was saying he got the Texas offer 12 hrs before signing day lol
I like when recruits stuck by the team that wanted them when the big school literally offer them on signing day.

Sometimes when a team ifffet made Mike that you’re just a depth piece for them.

I know LSU done it a bunch of times and they ended up elite.

Committee needs to dissolve if they keep FSU out going undrafted in a power 5 conference.

I don’t care if it’s (better teams)

Because if that’s the case Bama should get in even if they lose if they truly believe the best 4 teams should get in.

Washington win or lose does not look like a top 4 team but if they go undefeated in a power 5 they should get in

Ole Miss and Missouri >>> Washington if they ever played

But going undefeated in a power 5 gotta get you in

Committee needs to dissolve if they keep FSU out going undrafted in a power 5 conference.

Because if that’s the case Bama should get in even if they lose if they truly believe the best 4 teams should get in.
They're itching to do them dirty

Washington win or lose does not look like a top 4 team but if they go undefeated in a power 5 they should get in

Ole Miss and Missouri >>> Washington if they ever played

But going undefeated in a power 5 gotta get you in

Yea. Yea.

I jus dont wanna see FSU get in and get beat by 35 in the 1 vs 4 match up

Back