Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

Didn’t this happen last time A&M made a hire too? They had somebody lined up but the fanbase went crazy so they hired Jimbo instead? I wanna say it was Mark Stoops last time too. Let me find it…
Nvm that was actually us, Sark tried to bring in MIKE Stoops as LB coach and the fanbase killed it lol

Lil buddy was mad he got power bombed the play before. They got a history of beating coaches. Word to Percy Harvin.

Weak ass move.

Want to join something that is already successful, instead of wanting to help build something successful.
Lmao.

Deion needs to get his shit together. He’s talking too much and making dumb moves as a coach with his offense. Hired a dude and took his power away then the offense went to shit. Publicly blaming the oline is some weird shit

I was rooting for Prime, but he need to learn to shut the fuck up about his players, his coaches and recruits

Bruh in the media too damn much about every single thing.

Even when he is quiet, they just go find something form his youtube videos to report on. They want him to fail at all cost because a black coach shouldn't have risen as fast as he did.

Even when he is quiet, they just go find something form his youtube videos to report on. They want him to fail at all cost because a black coach shouldn't have risen as fast as he did.
Not sure why you even brought this up

He’s the problem right now and in the present.

He needs to do what coaches do and shut the hell up and stop placing blame on his coaches and players in the public

He said that dumb shit about recruits and BAM, lost another

He’s the problem but you trying to find something that’s irrelevant currently at this moment

You can't throw your entire offensive line under the bus, this aint the NFL where you can cut a guy and sign someone off the street. You're stuck with what you got till the end of the year, then you address it whether through high school recruiting or the portal

Back