Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

He feels like a big flip risk being in state for Bama, do you think the commitment sticks?
A lot factors play into it. Its always risky when these cats commit early. So much shit changes. I will say that it is a strong possibility that KJ and Ryan end up at the same school they are pretty close.

Ryan just recently went to LSU on a visit and I heard it went well and Auburn is kind of still there cause that's where his pops originally went. I don't know if Ryan has visited Texas yet but yall could have a chance to flip him cause yall got his QB.

Wherever KJ goes he will have a good chance to compete to play cause he will be 2 years behind Arch at Texas and 2 years behind the 2 QBs that committed to Bama this past cycle. So it really might come down to the offense and where Ryan decides to go lol

@Hustlelitó

You live in a great spot to catch a bunch of great college games

You’re less than 3 hours from UT, A&M, and Baylor.

Then you’re less than 4 hours from LSU and Red River Rivalry

You can catch big ass games and go home right after

I’m in a great location to catch elite college ball too.

OU, UT, A&M, TCU, SMU, and Baylor, is all in driving distance to me.

TCU, SMU, and UNT is less than a 40 minute drive from me and that’s with Dallas traffic

@Hustlelitó

You live in a great spot to catch a bunch of great college games

You’re less than 3 hours from UT, A&M, and Baylor.

Then you’re less than 4 hours from LSU and Red River Rivalry

You can catch big ass games and go home right after
Never been to a shootout game. Those tickets be high lol. UT playing at U of H in the fall I wanna go to that one. Definitely going to Baton Rouge whenever UT plays at LSU. My barber from Baton Rouge and he a lsu fan he been talkin down but he wanna fall through there with me.

@SportsByRo

I have listened to 4 podcast on the Canes these two weeks. LockedOnCanes. Not sure if they are knowledgeable

I have checked some on the Longhorns too

I been branching out a lot for teams I normal don’t.

UGA and Ohio State ones be insufferable though. No matter who it is, they get turned off real quick

Lol you’re that starved for college football?

Back