Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Playoffs: #2 Washington vs #3 Texas (Washington wins 37-31)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve watched more than a few games and I can see why Ewers didn’t enter the draft.

I can see the talent

Extremely disappointing loss and end to a good season

Had all the opportunities in the world and couldn't take advantage

Don't know what Sark was on last night and what the game plan was....should've been committed to running the football and controlling pace. Redzone offense killed us like it has several times this season

Feels like the defense and offense were never in alignment at the same time

Extremely disappointing loss and end to a good season

Had all the opportunities in the world and couldn't take advantage

Don't know what Sark was on last night and what the game plan was....should've been committed to running the football and controlling pace. Redzone offense killed us like it has several times this season

Feels like the defense and offense were never in alignment at the same time
True but I think he was about to go super run heavy when Blue fumbled…

Michigan is going to do what they want to that team in the run game, they had no answers

True but I think he was about to go super run heavy when Blue fumbled…

Michigan is going to do what they want to that team in the run game, they had no answers

God damnit smh

We would've smacked Michigan too

Oh well have to wait until next season

This year we were one high level pass rusher away

Next year we will have two

Dude from UTSA and I think Ant Hill is going to wind up being elite at it sooner than later, he will learn a lot from bro who is transferring in

This year we were one high level pass rusher away

Next year we will have two

Dude from UTSA and I think Ant Hill is going to wind up being elite at it sooner than later, he will learn a lot from bro who is transferring in
You got trust in your WRs next year because AD and Worthy gone

You got trust in your WRs next year because AD and Worthy gone
AD will be missed

Worthy can be replaced easily, he makes some splash plays but fucks up too many routine plays

But I think Cook and Moore will play big roles along with Matthew Golden probably in the #1 spot, we’ll be straight, Sark has never not had a WR room ready

Back