Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 CFP National Championship 🏆: #1 Michigan vs #2 Washington (〽️ICHIGAN WINS 🔟th NATIONAL TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bout time these dudes won. Now Harbaugh can get his ass back to the league lol. For a one sided game it was still kinda entertaining tho.

I wil say the announcers bringing up the spying shit at the end of the game and talking bout some folks will say it’s an asterisk was weak as fuck.

Very on brand for ESPN

But...they aint lyin tho. I can only imagine what's the comments like on social media about that.

I'm more surprised it got brought up this soon. I was waiting for it to come up tomorrow.

But...they aint lyin tho. I can only imagine what's the comments like on social media about that.

I'm more surprised it got brought up this soon. I was waiting for it to come up tomorrow.
They don’t have to be lying but to bring it up was trash as hell. They gave two sentences on it and move away from the convo.

That what’s makes it trash. If you’re going to talk about talk about. Not say some slick shit as the confetti is falling

They don’t have to be lying but to bring it up was trash as hell. They gave two sentences on it and move away from the convo.

That what’s makes it trash. If you’re going to talk about talk about. Not say some slick shit as the confetti is falling

Meh...they only sayin what other folks are saying and thinkin.

For me...his win is middle finger to the NCAA considering everything he went thru.

Congrats to Mich.

Full disclosure...I lived in Michigan for 4 years (93-97) due to my father being in the military. (Stationed on Selfridge AFB). Lived in Detroit for like 6-8mos with family while we waited on military housing then moved to a placed called New Baltimore where the homes were. I was living in Michigan when they last won the Natty and Charles Woodson was one of my favorite players at the time. (Barry was my favorite) Also was there when the Red Wings won the first of back to back Stanley Cups. (I wanted to skate like Federov so bad...bro was so fast on that ice)

All that being said I always low key rooted for Michigan. I'm genuinely happy to see them win although I don't really fuck with Harbaugh like that.

Congrats again to Big Blue

Last edited:
BATTLE CREEK, MI -- Just up the road on I-94, Kellogg’s in Battle Creek is helping University of Michigan fans celebrate their national championship.

Kellogg’s Froot Loops has released a limited-edition cereal box to celebrate the historic victory of the University of Michigan over the Washington Huskies in Houston.

On Monday, Jan. 8, the No. 1-ranked Wolverines beat Washington 34-13 to win their first national championship since 1997.

Fans can purchase a limited edition cereal box here for $18.17, while supplies last.

Cereal is not included in the commemorative item, the company said.

The price commemorates the year that the University of Michigan was founded, Kellogg’s said.

The cereal box design showcases Toucan Sam with “championship loops,” team colors, a Michigan helmet and the school’s fight song.

“Go Bloo” is shown over Toucan Sam as the iconic bird gives a thumbs up. The spelling is “a nod to Toucan Sam’s loopy language,” according to the press release. IMG_2921.jpeg

Back