Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this what being black is?
I want smoke

78562580f280ff5a491096c267b4e333.jpg

Rolled through to The City a lil earlier to hit up Vault of Midnight Comics downtown. Spotted this on the side of the building. Got these two shots off but the kids was tiiiiiied and "ret ta go home".

View attachment 1049201

View attachment 1049202
For those who don't know the good brother to the left of this painting is Dwayne McDuffie. He is/was the creator of Static Shock. He owned his own media/comics company called Milestone Media and was the creator of the Dakotaverse that had characters like Icon( in the picture) who was basically Black superman and a conservative coon until he met a down ass young sister who helped him see what it was like being a black man, Blood Syndicate (picture black Xmen who kills) and Hardware (blk Tony Stark). Milestone Comics was bought by DC after Mr McDuffie passed away

For those who don't know the good brother to the left of this painting is Dwayne McDuffie. He is/was the creator of Static Shock. He owned his own media/comics company called Milestone Media and was the creator of the Dakotaverse that had characters like Icon( in the picture) who was basically Black superman and a conservative coon until he met a down ass young sister who helped him see what it was like being a black man, Blood Syndicate (picture black Xmen who kills) and Hardware (blk Tony Stark). Milestone Comics was bought by DC after Mr McDuffie passed away

I tried to make sure that text was readable in the pic. Couldn't pass that up without taking a pic or posting it up.

I used to clown niggas who wore these shits but these bitches are comfortable as fuck
Aye man .enjoy the years you have left. You made it further than most of these clown during real shit in real places.

You are owed crocs and a nice smoke.

I just ask to stop calling ya mice running around “watching wildlife” .ya got mice nigga. Call the exterminator.😂🤣😇

Just fucking with you. Enjoy ya day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back