Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Benson looks like he's spoiled. You think he'll be okay sharing you?
He s already sharing me and been handling it well all the bro wants is his food walks and fly gear and he’s good…. Totally friendly and unproblematic dog besides this one bitch ass dog w the racist owner he has an on-site beef with

Shit is hilarious wherever they see each other it’s lit …. My dog backed him down once and his opp never got over it lol

My lil sister just moved back up here to MI from South Carolina to kinda regroup and figure out her next move. Last night she brought this box with her that I left in her care just over 20 years ago.

IMG_20231216_124904336.jpg

Inside this box was part of my tape collection. I also left her with the case of tapes that I kept in the ride with me, and that's still sittin off in storage back in SC, so there's a lot of stuff missing (i.e. all of my EPMD tapes, Too $hort, NWA, most of my Miami bass shit, Detroit shit, etc).

IMG_20231216_132633777.jpg

My lil sister just moved back up here to MI from South Carolina to kinda regroup and figure out her next move. Last night she brought this box with her that I left in her care just over 20 years ago.

View attachment 1232194

Inside this box was part of my tape collection. I also left her with the case of tapes that I kept in the ride with me, and that's still sittin off in storage back in SC, so there's a lot of stuff missing (i.e. all of my EPMD tapes, Too $hort, NWA, most of my Miami bass shit, Detroit shit, etc).

View attachment 1232196
Wonder how the actual tape is holding up with it being in storage and dealing with all that heat

Wonder how the actual tape is holding up with it being in storage and dealing with all that heat

Both boxes were in her crib until a month ago. She put everything in storage until she could figure out what direction she wanted to go in. When I caught wind that she was coming home for a while I told her to bring me my tapes but she only remembered these and not my car case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back