Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of the grand canyon this past weekend. That is a site to see, the tour guide said billion years ago this was a sea. And they kind of cheat you on the tour. It's a spot where you can walk out on a big u shaped that hangs over the canyon. But they don't let you take your phone or anything out there but they will take your picture out there. Only when you on the ledge of where you can see how deep it is. But they say that u shaped ledge can hold 7 757 planes 20230211_132139.jpg 20230211_132133.jpg

Pics of the grand canyon this past weekend. That is a site to see, the tour guide said billion years ago this was a sea. And they kind of cheat you on the tour. It's a spot where you can walk out on a big u shaped that hangs over the canyon. But they don't let you take your phone or anything out there but they will take your picture out there. Only when you on the ledge of where you can see how deep it is. But they say that u shaped ledge can hold 7 757 planesView attachment 1024232View attachment 1024234
It's wild that the Grand Canyon as big as it is most of it is off limits

It's wild that the Grand Canyon as big as it is most of it is off limits
Yea I figured it may be cause of the wildlife. But it was a guy that I was talking to that said he did a helicopter tour some years ago and said the helicopter placed them in the bottom of the canyon and they was able to get out and walk around. But said it was expensive. I'm not even sure if the helicopter lands down there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back