Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 ABW Awards Nomination Thread

The Dwight howard comments sealed it
I could careless what you sweet boys think of me & wanting to be able to call y'all self bi . Y'all are sweet & shouldn't be messing with men & women . Grown men acting like little school age girls .

Last edited:
I could careless what you sweet boys think of me & wanting to be able to call y'all self bi . Y'all are sweet & shouldn't be messing with men & women . Grown men acting like little school age girls .

Relax champ. People don’t have to like you and you don’t have them. But we can voice opinions.

Ho

Best poster: @Infamous114 (The goat)
Funniest poster: @Sony Montana
Woat poster : @orgen also everyone I nominated last year they haven't improved
Best male poster: @toheeb27
Abw legacy award (someone who's been here a while that if they left, you will definitely play remember the times): @toheeb27
Best sports forum poster @Infamous114
Best cinema poster @Infamous114
Kandy award (best cool table poster) : @Inori
Abw most improved: @Elzo69Renaissance (still says some wild things)
Inori award (best foreign poster🤭) @thefrenchwood @Inori
I would like to remove @Elzo69Renaissance from most improved

Best poster @Infamous114 (he can be a huge smartass but dudes taking care of many sections)
Funniest poster @Marc123
Woat poster @Disanthrope (nothing against him but he doesn't seem to like being here)
Best male poster @Sony Montana (improved game forum and has been great to keep the discussions going)
Best female poster @Tayboo
Abw legacy award (someone who's been here a while that if they left, you will definitely play remember the times) tie between @swiss_treatz and @I LastMinute I (candy shop would be so different if either of these guys left lol)
Best sports forum poster @SportsByRo
Best cinema poster @neo2090
Kandy award (best cool table poster) @Inori
Abw newscaster award @StringerBell
Abw comeback poty easily @Goldie
Abw most improved @SeaSnake (doesn't get into arguments as much as he used to)
Best Troll @Marc123
Worst Troll @Sony Montana

Best poster @Infamous114 (he can be a huge smartass but dudes taking care of many sections)
Funniest poster @Marc123
Woat poster @Disanthrope (nothing against him but he doesn't seem to like being here)
Best male poster @Sony Montana (improved game forum and has been great to keep the discussions going)
Abw legacy award (someone who's been here a while that if they left, you will definitely play remember the times) tie between @swiss_treatz and @I LastMinute I (candy shop would be so different if either of these guys left lol)
Best Troll @Marc123

@Disanthrope

What happen homie? U dont like being here. You be hate posting?

I remember when u used to post pics of ur BMW car keys to stunt on these niggas. lol

Funniest poster @Marc123
Best Troll @Marc123
Screenshot_20231028_164038_Samsung Internet.jpg

Im a born misanthrope/Disanthrope. I don't like people.

In a nutshell, white people are racist, black people are subjugated and dont seek liberation, other people fall in line. I don't believe in God or marriage and i don't want kids in this fucked up world

That said, im 300k up and rotate 2-3 different women, so life is good

At this point im only here out of respect for what brother @Goldie built

View attachment 1203490

In a nutshell, white people are racist, black people are subjugated and dont seek liberation, other people fall in line. I don't believe in God or marriage and i don't want kids in this fucked up world

Makes sense. It was nothing insulting. Just seems like your don’t like posting here. Glad life is treating you good

View attachment 1203490

shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Niggs pls. It aint that serious. You living in the best time in recorded human history and you live in the 1st world.

Chill, be thankful n be merry

Back