Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

I like Stan so I decided to listen to the interview while I was doing some driving yesterday. I had no idea they were gonna go into this. I figured it was gonna be a semi goofy, semi serious interview about basketball.

Then they got into this and shit hit me like a brick. Lmaooo. Called my wife, my brother, and my sister and told them I loved them.

Scariest shit is that people can be going through something and if they dont tell you or anyone, you will never know theyre going through it until its too late.

Scary scary stuff.

Shout out Stan for talking about it. Not that I dont call my loved ones and tell them I love them on a semi regular basis, but listening to this gave me a reason to call them and tell them I loved them.

My personal wish is for a 3, that can defend, capable enough 3 point shooter and can essentially be the point guard. That’s why Ben infuriates me because he fits the bill but he rather wear nice clothes on the bench.

On fatboys podcast they compared the Bickerstaff situation in Cleveland to what happened to Rick Carlisle in Dallas

If one player doesn't like you or the way you want to play/coach and that one play happens to be the most important player on the team its nothing you can do about that

Back