Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

images

Okc has the best front office in the league. I feel like they're going to go ham this offseason. Probably upgrade giddeys spot, bring in a strong free agent, maybe bring back CP3 to back up SGA. They'll probably be the one seed again next year and be back in the second round at least

They should do absolutely none of these things.

What they should do: Draft well.

That's all.

I love when people ask stupid questions to these people in the NBA and the media is like wow that’s mean, how was it stupid to ask you what do you feel like after you lost?

I'm really interested to see what Denver does this offseason

They don't have a lot of avenues to get better that don't include trading one of their starting 5

They drafted these older players that were supposed to be ready to help now but don't have a lot of upside

Its probably time to cash in and trade Porter Jr imo

I have a feeling they're going to fleece somebody

35, 38 and 40 mil over the next 3 years
I can’t think of a team that is more desperate for perimeter shooting next to their star player than Detroit

They can easily take his salary on too

You get out of paying Ivey, you draft someone like knecht, castle, or Topic and you don’t have to look at Fournier, or Killian Hayes

I like it

I can’t think of a team that is more desperate for perimeter shooting next to their star player than Detroit

They can easily take his salary on too

You get out of paying Ivey, you draft someone like knecht, castle, or Topic and you don’t have to look at Fournier, or Killian Hayes

I like it

Going from the Nuggets to the Pistons is nasty

96cfffbb-ad54-42a8-b2e9-4e2596018e09_text.gif

Back