Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

The good games these playoffs might be amongst the best basketball I've ever seen. The blowouts are crazy though. They need to find a way to standardize this style of play, but I know they can't do it. Cats just don't care this much during the regular season.

Good

It doesn’t serve garland to play with him

Sounds like if Mitchell is willing to reup than the Cavs are going to move on from Allen and Garland which is probably the right decision for everybody

Should be able to get quite a bit back from trading Garland and Allen and then use those returns to revamp the team around Mobley and Mitchell

Sounds like if Mitchell is willing to reup than the Cavs are going to move on from Allen and Garland which is probably the right decision for everybody

Should be able to get quite a bit back from trading Garland and Allen and then use those returns to revamp the team around Mobley and Mitchell

Who could use Jarrett Allen? I’m not too familiar with his game other than his defense

Who could use Jarrett Allen? I’m not too familiar with his game other than his defense

It's kind of an awkward situation

Dude is a very good defensive center(made some strides offensively with his passing this season) and he's on a team friendly deal........but center is also the most easily replaceable position in basketball and he's going to be due for a new contract soon too

A lot of teams would love to have him but needing him especially when you have to give up assets and new contract to do it is a whole different conversation

I've heard New Orleans has some interest though

Okc has the best front office in the league. I feel like they're going to go ham this offseason. Probably upgrade giddeys spot, bring in a strong free agent, maybe bring back CP3 to back up SGA. They'll probably be the one seed again next year and be back in the second round at least

Uhh, I'll take it actually. Kerr can fix young giddey's game and Looney is expendable since we got Trayce Jackson Davis on the upswing
Yeah that’s why I suggested it

But I think we need to stop acting like Giddey is chump

He just can’t shoot and shouldn’t play next to SGA and Jalen

Back