Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Not blaming shit on anything.

Just saying this is why NBA ratings are down in an era where sports ratings are exploding.

You gonna tell me an 82 game season was played just so the best of best could play a game and that shit is a 45 point blowout?

No blame to go around. Its the NBA. And this is an inherent problem no one can solve.

Its just ass to market this as an important game and a casual watches it and be like nah this shit aint compelling at all.
lol it’s one game in one 7 game series out of 4 diff series in the 2nd round

it’s sports man blowouts happen

AZTG you also said unless I’m mistaken you don’t care about ratings

Idk seems like you making a big deal out of nothing to me
Fam i watched a blowout on an important game, got the mad the shit is over in 5 mins, then was like this is why they losing ratings.

Let me make my bitter post in peace witout looking too deep into it.

Fam i watched a blowout on an important game, got the mad the shit is over in 5 mins, then was like this is why they losing ratings.

Let me make my bitter post in peace witout looking too deep into it.
You got it man

I was bored during physical therapy and I dove too deep nh

My bad

Not blaming shit on anything.

Just saying this is why NBA ratings are down in an era where sports ratings are exploding.

You gonna tell me an 82 game season was played just so the best of best could play a game and that shit is a 45 point blowout?

No blame to go around. Its the NBA. And this is an inherent problem no one can solve.

It’s just ass to market this as an important game and a casual watches it and be like nah this shit aint compelling at all.
A blow out could and has happened with any sport.

Just admit you’re a casual and only care about your team and keep it moving….

1715964497181.gif

Back