Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
And btw, my assessment with the Knicks being what they are is considering that Randle will disappear when the playoffs start.

If we get regular season Randle in the playoffs, we wont be winning no rings but we'll be a tough out and have a slight chance to upeset any of the top 3 teams in the East.

But Randle gon Randle. No 2 ways about it.
If Randle had half of Brunson and RJs confidence in the playoffs we'd make 2nd round at minimum. Dudes unfortunately weaksauce mentally soon as the lights start getting bright.

If Randle had half of Brunson and RJs confidence in the playoffs we'd make 2nd round at minimum. Dudes unfortunately weaksauce mentally soon as the lights start getting bright.
Word. Its like the game speeds up for him and everything he does becomes super predictable

The magic got one more month at being a top 6 seed

Why don't you want to believe in the Magic fam lol(besides Fultz)

Post All-Star Break and then the beginning of this season is pretty good sample size...I think if they can settle in between 14-19 offensively they'll be fine.

Paolo cooking but Franz Wagner shooting 29% from 3 is a bit concerning

Why don't you want to believe in the Magic fam lol(besides Fultz)

Post All-Star Break and then the beginning of this season is pretty good sample size...I think if they can settle in between 14-19 offensively they'll be fine.

Paolo cooking but Franz Wagner shooting 29% from 3 is a bit concerning
lol I like the magic (not fully invested but they cool) but without looking into any stats I just don’t think they can hold off the Knicks and Heat all season

I also have to stick with what I said before about them falling off a bit

also sidenote the Magic don’t want to see the nets in a playoff/play in scenario

They don’t have the horses

Back