• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is Wemby looking that bad?
Got called for two offensive screens

They were legit

He's not bad. Spurs are kinda playing out of their mind imo

They are whipping the ball in the front court and getting into transition for easy buckets

It's funny hearing Redick talk about how his first game wasn't until the 7th game at the end of a blowout. I remember hating Stan Van Gundy for never playing Redick. I don't even remember him being bad, Stan just hated rookies or something.

Game over. San Antonio has scary potential though. They made all the mistakes a young team does, but once they figure it out...

Just got home from the game and Luka killed us again like the last time I was there in person. Dude is so damn smart, the Slovenian Harden does it again. 😂

Stupid fouls by Victor had him start off slow, but he picked it up in the fourth when we were making a come back. The team definitely needs to figure out ways to get the guy shots closer to the hoop. Kills me when they throw low passes or don’t take advantage of when he has a mismatch.

I loved how Vassell, Keldon (until the last few minutes of the game), and Zach played. Sochan and his ball handling helped get Victor one of those charges.

Last edited:
Back