Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
A bit too much on the pick side but I do agree that Lauri isn’t going to be easy to get

He’s incredibly valuable

I wonder what the plan long term is there

No free agent is going to fuck ass Utah

Keyonte George, Taylor Hendricks and Walker Kessler are some interesting young pieces but no franchise changing pieces

Lauri, Sexton and Collins will keep them from completely bottoming out but their ceiling is maybe pushing for the playin at best

They do have a ton of draft capital, cap space and a good young coach though

I wonder what the plan long term is there

No free agent is going to fuck ass Utah

Keyonte George, Taylor Hendricks and Walker Kessler are some interesting young pieces but no franchise changing pieces

Lauri, Sexton and Collins will keep them from completely bottoming out but their ceiling is maybe pushing for the playin at best

They do have a ton of draft capital and a good young coach though
As far as Lauri I think and this is me speculating, that Utah isn’t in a rush to move Lauri but is just waiting for the right offer but they also aren’t trying to rush Hendricks

If anything I think they are focused on moving John Collins first and foremost

Overall? They just biding their time collecting assets and I don’t think there is a very clear cut plan in motion beyond asset gathering because they don’t NEED to be sellers to the point where they don’t have the leverage

Idk maybe what I just said was a bunch of obvious shit but 2025 draft is gonna be a good one and Utah has 3 firsts in that draft

That’ll probably be when the big moves start to happen

On Monday, Puck’s John Ourand published an update on the NBA’s ongoing negotiations, which included new details regarding Amazon’s piece of the pie. According to Ourand, it is “likely” that the streamer will have a Saturday night window during the regular season, the league’s In-Season Tournament and postseason play-in games, as well as some first and second-round playoff matchups and one conference finals every other year.

Amazon is expected to pay an average annual fee of $1.8 billion over the next 11 years for a total value of $19.8 billion.