Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Well deserved. I thought they would be a playoff team, but never in a million years did I think they would be the #1 seed.

Mosley in Orlando and Thibs in NYC did a great job also. Mosley was similar to Mark for me because I thought Orlando would be a playoff team, but they exceeded my expectations.

Thibs should get a ton of credit for getting the Knicks to stay locked in with all the injuries they had this season. I also think the Knicks GM should get a lot of love for the moves they made. I was definitely one of the people who thought they gave up too much to get OG. I was wrong. He fits them perfectly

Random but Zach lavine has to hurry and get to a new team if he wants to salvage his career

He’s 29 and only been to the playoffs once and he lost in the 1st round

Make that happen

Random but Zach lavine has to hurry and get to a new team if he wants to salvage his career

He’s 29 and only been to the playoffs once and he lost in the 1st round

Make that happen
That "HOF or FOH" thread in 2029 gonna be hilarious

Suns had a decent season all things considered. More castaways than Gilligan's island. FFS Yuta Watanabe quit the NBA this year, that's how bad the supporting cast was. A full off season of practice and tuning the roster, they'll be okay

It's the 'put the balls primarily in the hands of the best player' philosophy aka Kevin Durant
He usually leading or absolute leader in terms of usage rates
Same coaching strategy that they had with him on the Nets; though its atypically circumstantial (team injuries, roster construction)

Last edited:
Back