Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was a time when I thought could've and should've been the best player in the league or at least no worst than 3rd...he's missing that extra edge that could've taken him to that level but that's ok, still a very talented and impactful player who gets a lot of unnecessary and undeserved criticisms

Marcus Smart having a DPOY award and AD not having one is incredible to think about
he’s still street clothes and unreliable to the media

Probably won’t shake the image either

Zion the new street clothes btw

I think I would pick AD over anyone else when it comes to who I would want to have defensively in the playoffs

Problem is it doesn't impact w/l. That's on his teammates and coaches. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You played 76 games, played some of the best defense we've seen, your team was in the play in and don't even rank top 15 defensively.

Wemby is only getting propped up over him cause he's the next face of the league. For gobert and bam it tracks. Their teams are top of the league defensively 1st and 5th.

Important lessons about actual basketball:

- Efficiency stats are overrated all season and mostly pushed by player avi profiles on X

- In the playoffs, it is about playing through misses and doing what needs to be done. Reading the moment. Guys like Jamal just have that feel.

- The mid range is the most important shot in basketball when it's time to close

- Skills pay the bills. Always.

I think I would pick AD over anyone else when it comes to who I would want to have defensively in the playoffs

Lebron's teammates are always undervalued. His supporters spend the whole season saying he doesn't have enough help whenever he fails to do something, so the other people on his team are always undermined. I know people will say I'm hating, but remember DPOY is voted on by the media. Some of those dudes that be on TV and writing articles pushing that rhetoric are the ones voting.

- Efficiency stats are overrated all season and mostly pushed by player avi profiles on X

- In the playoffs, it is about playing through misses and doing what needs to be done. Reading the moment. Guys like Jamal just have that feel.

- The mid range is the most important shot in basketball when it's time to close

I was sating this when maxey got blocked .. yes it waa a great block but sometimes you gotta ease up... float , survey, instead if going 100 mph

So Brunson actually doing good in the series is what you saying?

Back