Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is Sabonis going to be doing while Claxton is rolling to the basket and posting up?

What is Claxton going to be doing while the offense is running through Sabonis?

How Fox going to get into the paint?
How does Minnesota’s offense operates with Gobert and Kat (when he was healthy) and how was Edwards still able to get to the paint?

Sabonis shot 37.1% from 3 this year which is still good, and his numbers are steadily improving.

What else you got 🫵🏿

I knew you were going to say this lol

Sabonis a 33% career 3pt shooter who has never averaged 1 made three during his career

He shot 37 % on 1.1 attempt per game and 0.4 made threes per game

On top of not having the volume he has a very slow release from 3 also

Towns is a 4 at this point.....Claxton, Gobert and Sabonis are all non floor spacing 5s

Minnesota was 17th in offense this season too btw

Last edited:
I knew you were going to say this lol

Sabonis a 33% career 3pt shooter who has never averaged 1 made three during his career

He shot 37 % on 1.1 attempt per game and 0.4 made threes per game

On top of not having the volume he has a very slow release from 3 also

Towns is a 4 at this point.....Claxton, Gobert and Sabonis are all non floor spacing 5s

Minnesota was 17th in defense this season too btw
So why cant Sabonis increase his attempts from 3? He clearly is more than capable of making them?

So why cant Sabonis increase his attempts from 3? He clearly is more than capable of making them?

Just that easy huh lol?

let me ask you this have you ever watch Sabonis actually shoot the ball? He might have the slowest release in the league

You think he would shoot 37% from 3 one more than 1 attempt if teams actually defended him out there?

Just that easy huh lol?

let me ask you this have you ever watch Sabonis actually shoot the ball? He might have the slowest release in the league

You think he would shoot 37% from 3 one more than 1 attempt if teams actually defended him out there?
He’ll be fine man lol. And I think you’re overstating his release ⏸️

He’ll be fine man lol. And I think you’re overstating his release ⏸️

I'm trying tell you fam, Sabonis is not some stretch five and nothing about him fits the profile of someone who will turn into that

OKC thought this, Orlando thought this, Indy thought this and they all finally realized he's not

Have to agree to disagree though

Back