Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Playoffs gonna be super fun this year. Even the 8th seeds are a handful of games above 500. I can see upsets happening in any round.

Damn,

The play in looks like it's working for the 3rd consecutive year.

😬
Its a combination of the play in and overall parity imo.

Its like 4 games left and all the teams still fighting for seeding. Watching every game mean something is dope. Gonna be watching Magic Bucks tonight on Streameast cause the result directly impacts the Knicks playoff seeding.

Meaningful games >>>

I think Trae would be much better for y'all than Dejounte but I agree neither one are ideal

Sam Vecenie floated out the idea of Josh Giddey a couple of weeks ago which is interesting

I've been thinking Garland would be nice if Cleveland decides to move him

I really don't know who the right fit is but finding a starting point guard has to be the number 1 goal this offseason
Honestly I don’t think that has to be the number 1 goal. What’s important is finding another player who can get their own shot consistently and efficiently. If that’s a point guard or a small forward doesn’t really matter.

The team also needs to get better on the wings in general. We have weak shooters, slashers, and defenders on the wing. Besides Vassell (who is a flawed player himself) we don’t have 1 player who can do two of the 3 things I posted well.

This offseason is gonna be hella interesting

Its a combination of the play in and overall parity imo.

Its like 4 games left and all the teams still fighting for seeding. Watching every game mean something is dope. Gonna be watching Magic Bucks tonight on Streameast cause the result directly impacts the Knicks playoff seeding.

Meaningful games >>>
Agreed

My post was mainly for the "what happened to the game I love" crowd

Teams with mathematically good chances of locking up seeds would've been resting people by now

My fault @5th Letter

I woke up....

slowwalk-seductive.gif

Great value for 3 or so mil. Sixers gonna have to pay him.
I'll chip in if I have to. Since the IC days, I have been screaming for athletic wings/perimeter players who can create their own shot. Finally got one. Pay this man.

Back