Final five games:

@Memphis
@San Antonio
Home vs. Detroit
Home vs. Orlando
Home vs. Los Nets

That should be 4-1, maybe even 5-0.

That’s at least the 6 seed.

Philly can run the table if they don't get caught slippin. Grizz & Spurs back to back. Biid needs the reps but I expect him to duck the fade against Wemby. Magic is a tough game though Philly will have an extra days rest to prepare. Last 3 at home so gotta handle shit.

@ Grizzlies

@ Spurs

vs Pistons

vs Magic

vs Nets
Just need yall to beat the Magic and we good

Get Biid healthy as possible and avoid the play in and we good

Not enough time left to create real chemistry so anything will be possible from a quick exit to a lucky run

But if I'm one of the top seeded teams I dont wanna see Philly with Embiid in the first round

You ready to rely on Embiid being healthy?
50% of Biid is better than no Biid at all. I fully expect him to miss two games in the playoffs eventually due to some freak injury. I'm used to it. I just hate that his elite season got derailed. He was on some next level shit and getting plenty of rest too, sitting out some 4th qtrs. I just need Tobias to stop being light skinned and get his shit together and Roco & Melton to come back to help on the perimeter.

Get Biid healthy as possible and avoid the play in and we good

Not enough time left to create real chemistry so anything will be possible from a quick exit to a lucky run

But if I'm one of the top seeded teams I dont wanna see Philly with Embiid in the first round
In all seriousness, the 6th seed should be ideal.

Avoids the play-in, a great shot at Cleveland or the Magic (or Knicks), and avoids a match-up with the Celtics till the East Finals. Fuck the 5th or even the 4th seed at this point. They shouldn't want to have to go through Giannis/Dame AND the Celtics to get out the East.

50% of Biid is better than no Biid at all. I fully expect him to miss two games in the playoffs eventually due to some freak injury. I'm used to it. I just hate that his elite season got derailed. He was on some next level shit and getting plenty of rest too, sitting out some 4th qtrs. I just need Tobias to stop being light skinned and get his shit together and Roco & Melton to come back to help on the perimeter.
100% right about how good Embiid was and how it sucked to have his season derailed. Fam was really having a historic season.

But heres my issue. And I said this multiple times in this thread when it was happening. There were games this season when the Sixers were up a bunch in the fourth and Embiid was hobbling. He clearly wasnt totally healthy. But he kept getting checked into the game to keep his 30 and 10 streak going.

Was disgusting to watch. Them stats supposed to come naturally. The basketball gods wont allow stat padding like that. I said it right then that Sixers wont win a chip. They not serious.

First round exit.

If Im the Cavs, i dont want to see the Sixers, or the Knicks, or the Heat, or the Magic, or the Pacers, or the Hawks.

But im sure the Celtics and Bucks aint worried.

100% right about how good Embiid was and how it sucked to have his season derailed. Fam was really having a historic season.

But heres my issue. And I said this multiple times in this thread when it was happening. There were games this season when the Sixers were up a bunch in the fourth and Embiid was hobbling. He clearly wasnt totally healthy. But he kept getting checked into the game to keep his 30 and 10 streak going.

Was disgusting to watch. Them stats supposed to come naturally. The basketball gods wont allow stat padding like that. I said it right then that Sixers wont win a chip. They not serious.

First round exit.
Your coach is Thibs tho. He might not be doing it for stats but he is toying with the gods too.

First round exit.

First round exit.

Bro you're reading too much into this. He always looks like hes hobbling

Last edited:
Back