2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Sacramento losing to Washington one of the worst losses of the season

They won't have anyone to blame but themselves if/when they end up in the playin tournament

After the years of riding him for his potential, the new deal from Feverishly keeping him away from I think the jazz and Embiid out, are y’all satisfied with Paul reed?

After the years of riding him for his potential, the new deal from Feverishly keeping him away from I think the jazz and Embiid out, are y’all satisfied with Paul reed?
Satisfied? Still not a finished product. I see flashes of talent but he still commits silly fouls that limit his floor time. Still happy we kept him. Money doesn't matter. It ain't mine.

Satisfied? Still not a finished product. I see flashes of talent but he still commits silly fouls that limit his floor time. Still happy we kept him. Money doesn't matter. It ain't mine.
So he’s meeting your expectations in year 4? Do you see him ever doing much better than this for yall?

So he’s meeting your expectations in year 4? Do you see him ever doing much better than this for yall?
I never really had any expectations as Philly never keeps their youngins anyway. Still not a finished product. He plays less than 20 minutes a game. He put up 30 against Joker. He needs floor time to keep growing. I like him for Philly.

Yeah I gotta take the L on this one. Even Roy jones was forced to lean back.

He's put together good stretchs after the allstar game before, I still want to see him do this with Sengun and against better teams

With that being said I think he's done enough to earn himself another year before we have to talk about trading him again