• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Warriors lose tonight and we only two games back

View attachment 1280971

fetchimage

It’s easier to score because the talent level all around him. That’s the part you’re forgetting in what he said.

USA go over there and break records but are bench players or can’t even make a roster in the league

That's not what he said. He specifically pointed out that the rules in the NBA make it easier for him to score. Again, the man said himself that on many plays he just dribbles around until the opposing team has to clear out of the lane, and then he drives in an scores. The man is telling you himself how he exploits the rules to rack up points. I'm not sure why you feel you can argue with him.

That's not what he said. He specifically pointed out that the rules in the NBA make it easier for him to score. Again, the man said himself that on many plays he just dribbles around until the opposing team has to clear out of the lane, and then he drives in a scores. The man is telling you himself how he exploits the rules to rack up points. I'm not sure why you feel you can argue with him.
He also specifically pointed out the talent level.

Go look who’s balling in the leagues overseas

He also specifically pointed out the talent level.

Go look who’s balling in the leagues overseas

Bro, our teams have been getting beaten in International play. If the gap between NBA play and the Euros is as big as you're saying, our teams should be dominating, but they're not. To be clear, I do think on average NBA talent is better than Euro talent, but International rules are more difficult like Luka said and we've seen that in the struggles of the USA team.

Bro, our teams have been getting beaten in International play. If the gap between NBA play and the Euros is as big as you're saying, our teams should be dominating, but they're not. To be clear, I do think on average NBA talent is better than Euro talent, but International rules are more difficult like Luka said and we've seen that in the struggles of the USA team.
Lmao

You got it

Back