Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big belief from people inside and outside of the organization that he can do more on ball than what's been asked of him and that he should be penciled as a 3&D energy guy

I know this is a very optimistic projection but I've seen a fee people make light Kawhi comparisons
Dude is really good and it’s kinda sucks you guys signed Brooks, who will take some of his minutes

I like the Iggy edition since he just retired and can have a fresh take on the current state of the NBA
He is one of the main people I don’t like on the crew. Lmao.

Dude is super biased and has silly takes from the little bit of interviews/ pods I’ve seen with him. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but sadly I don’t think he will.

I actually like Austin Rivers takes and the way he conveys them a lot. Dude has a future in the media business

Need one more

And I’m starting to warm up to the idea of the kings not making it
They aren’t that deep of a team and was one of the healthiest teams last season. If Fox or (especially) Sabonis gets hurt and misses a decent amount of time they are in trouble.

You had the Kings on your list twice, so I only picked 3 teams out of the ones you posted.

If I have to pick another one I guess I would say the Pelicans though.

They aren’t that deep of a team and was one of the healthiest teams last season. If Fox or (especially) Sabonis gets hurt and misses a decent amount of time they are in trouble.

You had the Kings on your list twice, so I only picked 3 teams out of the ones you posted.

If I have to pick another one I guess I would say the Pelicans though.
Oh shit really? Lol my fault

Nvm then you good with the 3

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back