Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy gonna be food in the playoffs when they could easily be better

OKC and Indy two of the teams I'm interested the most to see how they perform in the playoffs

The Pacers actually have a really good half court offense but the defense is going to stop anybody

I won't be surprised if they have an ugly exit

OKC and Indy two of the teams I'm interested the most to see how they perform in the playoffs

The Pacers actually have a really good half court offense but the defense is going to stop anybody

I won't be surprised if they have an ugly exit
OKC playing with house money

No matter what they do it’s all good

Just wanna see them get the experience

If they clicking and get to the 2nd round it’s going to be scary next season

Giddey, Dieng and a first for nic Claxton, Mark Williams/Jalen Duren type beat and that’s me being conservative lol

OKC playing with house money

No matter what they do it’s all good

Just wanna see them get the experience

If they clicking and get to the 2nd round it’s going to be scary next season

Giddey, Dieng and a first for nic Claxton, Mark Williams/Jalen Duren type beat and that’s me being conservative lol

Yeah I just meant as far as what works and what doesn't works, who holds up in a playoff atmosphere ect

They're in great shape, they just have to assess and adjust accordingly based off what they see in the postseason

Klay Thompson in OKC
Yeah I just meant as far as what works and what doesn't works, who holds up in a playoff atmosphere ect

They're in great shape, they just have to assess and adjust accordingly based off what they see in the postseason
I’m a bit worried about OKC being so dependent on being a “jump shooting team” but idk a part of me feels like even though they are young, I trust them to still be effective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back