Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 games is enough to say someone is thriving huh 😒

When it says “thriving so far” yes it is enough

The post for me is more about the hornets than Grant Williams
Still not a large enough sample or just a poor choice of wording

And you should've made that disclaimer or found a tweet about the hornets overall that isn't centered around Grant Williams

Sir

You the only one keeping Lamelo relevant right now bro. No one thinking of Lamelo at all, which is what you want. Then you go and bring him up again.

Ita weird shit.
The weird thing is I’m asking about the best thing for the hornets moving forward and fielding opinions on what’s the best course of action regarding

You know, actual discussion about a team that interests me due to their current situation

Responding with OHH MAN YOU THE ONLY ONE KEEPING HIM RELEVANT AND NOBODY IS THINKING OF HIM is like the lowest form this conversation can go because now it goes nowhere

Okay nvm then

The weird thing is I’m asking about the best thing for the hornets moving forward and fielding opinions on what’s the best course of action regarding

You know, actual discussion about a team that interests me due to their current situation

Responding with OHH MAN YOU THE ONLY KEEPING HIM RELEVANT AND NOBODY IS THINKING OF HIM is like the lowest form this conversation can go because now it goes nowhere

Okay nvm then
They should keep him see how he and Miller play together then make a determination after that.

They should keep him see how he and Miller play together then make a determination after that.

I agree

I think Brandon Miller should have the keys and it should be his team and ultimately they should trade Lamelo.......but they've had such limited time on the court together I think they have to see how it works first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back