Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think they give it around 5 games after the break before they make a change.....it still behooves us to keep Jalen trade value up and sending him to the bench would probably mess him up even more mentally and ruin his game rest of the season

Personally I don't give a shit, we have enough in the pipeline to where we can cut our losses and keep it moving but I also understand from a front office perspective wanting to get something out of a former number 2 pick and having something to sell to the fans

Nets shouldn't have to overpay to keep Claxton, don't see there being much of a market for him if at all this summer

Next year should be

Zion
Ja Morant
Mac McClung even though they need to stop using him like some sort of circus mule
Zach Lavine
Aaron Gordon
Zion big ass needs to chill and I can't see Gordon doing it after feeling like and many cosigning him getting robbed. Lavine ass with the injury history... idk

@Sony Montana @AP2.5 yo wtf is going on with the bucks? Why is their record worse?
Probably a more favorable schedule the first half of the season

I can't remember what their record was against sub .500 teams but they were feasting for a while cause of the fucked up schedule to begin the season

I think Dame also has been hurt quite a bit since his trade there

@Sony Montana AP2.5 yo wtf is going on with the bucks? Why is their record worse?
Shitty defense from swapping Jrue with Dame

Dame not playing the best for majority of the season

Brook lopez getting older

Lack of real depth until the deadline

Team in general getting older

Crowder being hurt

Team overall not being good defensively

Middleton washed

Griffin wasn’t really received well and was challenged a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back