Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is stupid

Almost as stupid as thinking someone wanting an athletic player to do a dunk contest correlates to being overrated or not
Expound, he loves to tell anyone that would listen how itā€™s bad the way sports talk is today yet his ass is on first take doing the same thing.

Dunk contest talk?

Expound, he loves to tell anyone that would listen how itā€™s bad the way sports talk is today yet his ass is on first take doing the same thing.

Dunk contest talk?
Iā€™m pretty sure he tries his best to not be a hot take loud contrarian like a Kendrick Perkins which is why I said heā€™s the new legler

He also shows love to many teams/players that really wouldnā€™t be discussed

He also breaks down shit on his social media to spread to the masses

How about you agree with him instead of wanting to quit a job like he not trying to pay bills

You should care more about him being right and trying to shine light on the issue with sports media

But I donā€™t think youā€™re his audience.

Iā€™m pretty sure he tries his best to not be a hot take loud contrarian like a Kendrick Perkins which is why I said heā€™s the new legler

He also shows love to many teams/players that really wouldnā€™t be discussed

He also breaks down shit on his social media to spread to the masses

How about you agree with him instead of wanting to quit a job like he not trying to pay bills

You should care more about him being right and trying to shine light on the issue with sports media

But I donā€™t think youā€™re his audience.
His audience are those ā€œheā€™s one of the good onesā€ type of people. His audience is the cacalytics crowd. Heā€™s always trying to be the smartest guy in the room, and he comes off douchey to say the least. Good for him for breaking down film on his social media thoughā€¦.

His audience are those ā€œheā€™s one of the good onesā€ type of people. His audience is the cacalytics crowd. Heā€™s always trying to be the smartest guy in the room, and he comes off douchey to say the least. Good for him for breaking down film on his social media thoughā€¦.
his audience is the non TMZ/casual crowd

Heā€™s the last bastion and our only hope in a depressive media landscape

šŸ˜¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back