Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc Rivers being 1-5, with his only win clinching being the coach for the all star game, does something to me. The expected collapse in the playoffs is going to be epic.

Hopefully he can hit his stride for yall by the playoffs. I wasn't playing when I said og just has the worst luck with this shit going back to year 2.
The cool shit is we already saw his impact on the team. So its not a guess about what hes gonna provide when he comes back.

The cool shit overall is that the recovery from surgery suppossed to be 3 weeks and we got a week break for all star break.

Plus we made moves to lessen the impact of him being away for a few weeks.

Long as hes back fully healthy and in basketball shape by mid March, we chilling.

And if not, it was cool while it lasted

The cool shit is we already saw his impact on the team. So its not a guess about what hes gonna provide when he comes back.

The cool shit overall is that the recovery from surgery suppossed to be 3 weeks and we got a week break for all star break.

Plus we made moves to lessen the impact of him being away for a few weeks.

Long as hes back fully healthy and in basketball shape by mid March, we chilling.

And if not, it was cool while it lasted
You'd think that but he takes a minute to hit that stride. Yall deep as fuck rn so hopefully you guys can just mask it until hes right. He deserves it and yall Knicks fans deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back