Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I found out yesterday.

Still not a huge deal. Shit has a 3-6 week recover period. We already 2 weeks in. The Knicks will be ok.
Honestly I’m all for playing only healthy players until after the all star break a few ls won’t break us but being hurt for the second half will

Before they even said anything I’m like it would be nice to get Alex for the low he just rotting on the Detroit and bojan i know that’s a reach glad I was wrong and right at the same time

Knicks got mad picks and talent while still being a fringe contender , they made the best moves to win and have moves for the future the motto in that office gotta be “ where not gonna Knicks like the Knicks before. All these moves are opposite of what the previous bullshit packing Dolan up really helped us.

My only issue is how do you get better feel like one of these teams eventually will fold and have to talk to the Knicks to help them rebuild but what star player will put the Knicks over the top without messing up the teams balance is a difficult question imo because he’s on the 76ers

Knicks got OG, Precious, Burks, and Bojan in less than 40 days and kept all their 1st round picks.

EXecutive of the year.
Then Dante looking like he was supposed to take klay spot on gs atm starting to look like a great two way guard him and Og been more offensively expressive which is crazy because thibs has always been a trash offensive coach but it seems like he’s grown or hired somebody who he trust.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back