Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't force a player to accept his role on a team but I think PJ Tucker could still help the Clippers and be valuable in certain matchups in the playoffs....I understand then wanting an upgrade and him wanting to go elsewhere though

Oh and Amir Coffey is better than Terance Mann at this point too

Tonight could get ugly for Houston

Our offense is bad and is only functional if we're running everything through Sengun or Fred and we're without one of our conductors tonight

With that being said I'm interested to see what Amen does pushing the pace and orchestrating the offense...also Jalen Green going to have a good opportunity to handle a big chunk of the playmaking duties

U know what, Barnes is added to the propaganda campaign I am about to unleash in this thread this season….
My boy is an All Star............

nigelthornberryvp-nigel.gif

Tonight could get ugly for Houston

Our offense is bad and is only functional if we're running everything through Sengun or Fred and we're without one of our conductors tonight

With that being said I'm interested to see what Amen does pushing the pace and orchestrating the offense...also Jalen Green going to have a good opportunity to handle a big chunk of the playmaking duties
Jalen

1707254393716.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back