Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the Spurs bringing Sochan and Tre Jones off the bench?

Have no idea what's going on down in San Antonio

Yeah they haven't done him or Vic any favors with the whole Point Sochan experiment.....the whole thing served no purpose and probably set him back with his development, waste of time
I remember I asked hiphopjunkie awhile back what he thinks about sochan and if he thinks he’s a long term piece

I have started to feel like he’s not one

He’s solid no doubt but again I’m not sure

I remember talk about the pelicans taking sochan or Dyson 😮‍💨

I remember I asked hiphopjunkie awhile back what he thinks about sochan and if he thinks he’s a long term piece

I have started to feel like he’s not one

He’s solid no doubt but again I’m not sure

I was a fan of his and on paper I thought he would be great fit next to Wemby(shooting being the swing skill).....but I just feel like this was a wasted year of development for him

Last season he played all of his minutes exclusively at pf and sf....this season its been point guard. Don't know what they expected to happen with that

raptors defense has been terrible

I’ve seen Duncan Robinson and Jimmy waltz into the lane, seen Duncan blow by Schroder, and there’s hardly any rim protection

Shoutout to them

I was a fan of his and on paper I thought he would be great fit next to Wemby(shooting being the swing skill).....but I just feel like this was a wasted year of development for him

Last season he played all of his minutes exclusively at pf and sf....this season its been point guard. Don't know what they expected to happen with that
Yeah I mean it’s clear the spurs don’t have the type of players they need to surround sochan and wemby with outside of Vassell and maybe keldon

I still look at sochan as diet Draymond but the spurs gotta figure out their PG need and keldon johnson needs to be a slightly better shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back