Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks gonna play their 5th back to back of the season tonight
LOL, getting it out of the way early in the season. U guys have Adam Silver on the payroll (fuck what the lawsuit says). U guys have the lowest amount of B2B in the NBA.

LOL, getting it out of the way early in the season. U guys have Adam Silver on the payroll (fuck what the lawsuit says). U guys have the lowest amount of B2B in the NBA.

Ok but what did you gain?

The lie was more entertaining.

@Johnny Tapia we making a detour and visiting Toheeb on our way to Silvers office

@AP2.5

With Trey back, it’s going to be so much spacing for Zion and BI when Trey and Hawkins on the court.
Can't wait!!!

I'm pretty sure they gonna ease him back into things initially but yeah, it should be a playground for Zion

Not saying I think they're the 2nd best team in the east but what are they doing that you don't think is sustainable?
It’s not that I don’t think it is, I’m really saying while I respect what they doing I wouldn’t be surprised if they fall

Not calling what their doing fool’s gold but I was just using their past regression as a reference

Teams definitely are going to take the magic more serious post thanksgiving than they did prior

That might result in less winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back