Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

AZTG been hating

Probably. His skill set is more useful with someone 3-4 inches taller (and stronger). Might get stronger in the future.

Same reason I was slightly lower on Ant Edwards than most, but he is proving me wrong mainly bcos he has a stronger build that helps overcome his size disadvantage sometimes.

Btw, I am waiting for a larger sample, but looks like Ant is making another jump in level. Mainly behind his improved shooting (3pt and Free Throws)
yeah I kinda don’t expect FVV to finish his contract with Houston he’ll be fine and I’m ready to say ant has finally lived up to the hype

Probably. His skill set is more useful with someone 3-4 inches taller (and stronger). Might get stronger in the future.

Same reason I was slightly lower on Ant Edwards than most, but he is proving me wrong mainly bcos he has a stronger build that helps overcome his size disadvantage sometimes.

Btw, I am waiting for a larger sample, but looks like Ant is making another jump in level. Mainly behind his improved shooting (3pt and Free Throws)

Don't know how to describe but besides being more physically gifted....Ant has that drive and personality to will himself and his team no matter what

Jalen Green likes to paint his fingernails....

"Take from that what you will" - @AP2.5

Last edited:
Don't know how to describe but besides being more physically gifted....Ant has that drive and personality to will himself and his team no matter what

Jalen Green likes to paint his fingernails....

"Take from that what you will" - @AP2.5
LMAO, if i said all that, folks might have said i am getting carried away with my Rockets hate. Had to keep it simple, glad u see it though.

The unfortunate thing is, pre draft Jalen was known as a hard worker with the will to be great. U dont see those traits anymore?

LMAO, if i said all that, folks might have said i am getting carried away with my Rockets hate. Had to keep it simple, glad u see it though.

The unfortunate thing is, pre draft Jalen was known as a hard worker with the will to be great. U dont see those traits anymore?

I honestly don't know..Like I do think he's a hardworker, I truly believe his defense and playmaking have improved a lot and he's bought into Udoka's coaching.

But the mentality on the court and during games just seems to be....off sometimes. I think part of it still a bit of immaturity and he's still trying to figure some stuff out

The inability to finish at the rim, missing free-throws, inconsistent scoring....

Don't want to write him off yet, still has time to turn things around this season but something probably needs to happen sooner rather than later especially since the coaching staffed realized pretty early that things need to be running through Sengun

Back