Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I was to predict another player who isn’t going to age gracefully (besides Gobert)

I would say…..

Jarrett Allen

There was a time when he was kind of flirting with the idea of expanding the floor and stretch the floor(at least from the corners) but that does really seem like a thing anymore

Brook Lopez is kind of the prototype as far as how he could maybe develop but I doubt he ever gets there

There was a time when he was kind of flirting with the idea of expanding the floor and stretch the floor(at least from the corners) but that does really seem like a thing anymore

Brook Lopez is kind of the prototype as far as how he could maybe develop but I doubt he ever gets there
He has a very limited offensive game

Once his athleticism starts to wane it’s going to look shaky

I also think he’s never going to be better than the 3rd best player on a team so his opportunities over time will be limited

But I could be wrong

Shitting on smart is still crazy to me lol

I’m glad he don’t have to play for ungrateful fans anymore
Shitting on the man that was the heart of the city is tragic. I can see why Bill Russel hates Boston
The most overrated Celtic in history, he had a few decent moments but not deserving of the way mawfuckas are carrying on about him being gone, I’m not rooting against him but that rooting for him to win shit ain’t in me too many terrible memories with his decision making. This ain’t like when Pierce was on the nets that’s a real legend that shoulda retired a Celtic. FOH with that ungrateful bullshit, 60-70% of our fanbase is delusional and overrated him im in the minority but im not alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back