Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a great balanced win without 2 starters, glad we got revenge for last week. S/O to Derrick white and Horford stepping up and Jrue with another double double, hope that KP and Jaylen are back on Friday for the tournament game

When it comes to AD, i dont understand how a player of his caliber only takes 9 shots.

Sometimes shots dont go down, so im not mad at his shot percentage. But taking only 9 shots in 34 minutes is inexcusable.

Maybe hes playing hurt. I dont want to down play health.

But since it aint reported that hes hurt, i cant help but look at it as hes playing healthy.

Idk how they can get him to turn that switch, its probably impossible at this point.

But seeing him just take 9 shots is crazy to me.

What am I not seeing @toheeb27 ?

Last edited:
What am I not seeing @toheeb27 ?
Type in Anthony Davis on twitter right now and u will find out most Lakers fans are asking the same question.

Some folks just don’t have “it”. Not everyone is built to be an Alpha on a basketball team. Not a bad thing, but would be wise for Pelinka and co to move with that info in hand.

Type in Anthony Davis on twitter right now and u will find out most Lakers fans are asking the same question.

Some folks just don’t have “it”. Not everyone is built to be an Alpha on a basketball team. Not a bad thing, but would be wise for Pelinka and co to move with that info in hand.
Imo there are degrees between being an alpha and taking only 9 shots.

Even if hes not an alpha, fam could still be a #2 and take 15-17 shots. No excuse taking 9 only shots.

AD for Randle? With Randle yall dont got to worry about him taking shots. Last night when the Knicks were trying to ice the game, we almost got a 8 second violation because Randle wouldnt pass the ball because he wanted to be the guy to get fouled and take the fts. And then he almost lost the ball. I almost threw my beer at the tv.

Imo there are degrees between being an alpha and taking only 9 shots.

Even if hes not an alpha, fam could still be a #2 and take 15-17 shots. No excuse taking 9 only shots.

AD for Randle? With Randle yall dont got to worry about him taking shots. Last night when the Knicks were trying to ice the game, we almost got a 8 second violation because Randle wouldnt pass the ball because he wanted to be the guy to get fouled and take the fts. And then he almost lost the ball. I almost threw my beer at the tv.
Lmao. U can keep Randle.

AD has done shit like this so much. There is no use for me to get mad. He is a very passive player, doubt that’s changing at 30.

One thing I know is come playoff time, he is a top 2 defender in the league. We just need to build around that.

Lmao. U can keep Randle.

AD has done shit like this so much. There is no use for me to get mad. He is a very passive player, doubt that’s changing at 30.

One thing I know is come playoff time, he is a top 2 defender in the league. We just need to build around that.
You sure? Cause Randles back. Hes been efficient again, and will give you 25, 10, and 5 (and 5 turns overs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back