Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This an agenda post? Or you really dont think hes fun to watch? Its cool either way. Just want to know.
I'm not a fan of foul baiters fam.

Him, Trae, Harden, etc...

They always get the benefit of the doubt from officials because they are the offensive player. They initiate all the contact then just throw the head back and...boop... Foul.

It's just not my brand of basketball.

I'm not a fan of foul baiters fam.

Him, Trae, Harden, etc...

They always get the benefit of the doubt from officials because they are the offensive player. They initiate all the contact then just throw the head back and...boop... Foul.

It's just not my brand of basketball.
I feel you on that.

I guess I just like that SGA has a really good pull up midrange game and when done right, nothing more fun to watch than a pull up or turn around mid range shot.

I could do without the foul baiting too.

Last edited:
I feel you on that.

I guess I just like thar SGA has a really good pull up midrange game and when done right, nothing more fun to watch than a pull up or turn around mid range shot.

I could do without the foul baiting too.
This all I was trying to say🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

Now for the agenda portion of the interaction. I prefer BI's mid range game over SGA. That shit is so smooth when he gets to that spot and goes into his shooting motion

It's a random question to ask after an ap post. And you of all people can go find that info if you really wanted it.

You were being a dick head.
they haven’t given that info yet which is why I asked as in what’s the holdup

You gotta hop off sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back