Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

@Sony Montana is it too early for me to take my victory lap?

I am ok with this. The gap btw Miller and Scoot is very small.

The thing that impresses me about Brandon Miller the most is how fast he improves his game. Coming into college, the scouting report on him was he was not a good three point shooter. Within a month into the college season, he was already one of the best three point shooters in College. In the 1-2 months of the season, he was terrible in the paint. I even compared him unfavorably to Jabari Smith, lol.

By conference play, dude had already started to figure things out and was no longer a liability.

If i was the Hornets GM, i would draft Scoot, but i am not rolling with the narrative that is going to get amplified on Friday morning that Scoot is a way better prospect than Miller and the Hornets are dumb.

Also Lamelo >>>> Scoot, so maybe this is clouding my judgement.

Last edited:
Celtics don’t move me
We already beat y’all while figuring things out, we got 2 more matchups don’t worry I wanna win by double digits every time we play. And @toheeb27 the lakers just lost by 19 barely scoring over 100 points all that cap money spent over the summer isn’t moving the needle so far iont give a fuck how u feel about the Celtics dawg lls

We already beat y’all while figuring things out, we got 2 more matchups don’t worry I wanna win by double digits every time we play. And @toheeb27 the lakers just lost by 19 barely scoring over 100 points all that cap money spent over the summer isn’t moving the needle so far iont give a fuck how u feel about the Celtics dawg lls
I’m happy you still get this pumped up for the regular season

It’s great to see

If you don’t see the difference with this team this season iont know what to tell you. It’s championship or bust for sure but I’ve gotta enjoy the process since this is a new roster
Sorry man this doesn’t mean anything to me because it’s been championship or bust with the Celtics for like 5 years straight

Celtics are the best team in the East or one of them every year and then lose when it matters

Beating the pacers by 50 and beating an injured Nets team on a back to back I believe doesn’t move me. Neither does playing an injured Miami team and winning from the refs letting Tatum hook players under the rim

Celtics are a great regular season team

but we already know

Back