Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little did these guys know that they would never see a finals again after 2011

I might wanna say Harden because Russ never did anything in the postseason as the main guy

Knicks made me so angry last night. I turned off the game early cause I didnt like feeling that way 5 games into the season.

This is offensively

Randle been complete garbage. And I dont mean hes been bad Randle, this is the worst I ever seen Randle be.
Grimes been a none factor.
Mitch we already know
Brunson hasnt been bad but hes been very inconsistent 5 games in.
Josh Hart has been garbage.

Im not blaming Thibs. These are professional players either scared to shoot or missing wide open shots.

RJ, IQ, and Harteinstein been good. Everyone else ass.

Knicks made me so angry last night. I turned off the game early cause I didnt like feeling that way 5 games into the season.

This is offensively

Randle been complete garbage. And I dont mean hes been bad Randle, this is the worst I ever seen Randle be.
Mitch we already know

Im not blaming Thibs. These are professional players either scared to shoot or missing wide open shots.

Welcome to the club

This is offensively

Mitch we already know

94ms for "hustle" is nasty. Grimes needs an actual system with structure and off ball movement. Randle doing his typical one season good next is bad nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back