Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death, taxes, refs cheating for the colonizers
FOH man y’all lost cuz y’all couldn’t contain White and brown down the stretch don’t blame the refs for getting outplayed. We’ve only been together for 3 weeks so once we get the chemistry down it’s only up from here

FOH man y’all lost cuz y’all couldn’t contain White and brown down the stretch don’t blame the refs for getting outplayed. We’ve only been together for 3 weeks so once we get the chemistry down it’s only up from here
I never said that’s why we lost

Also, Naturally you got low when a game altering call went in your favor

It’s all good I understand the game

@Iceberg_Taylor Its gonna be a long year. There’s talent and depth but there’s no closer and no Cam Thomas is not that. Bridges is a nice player but he’s not a go too guy. Unless there’s a trade this team will be ass.

Cam Thomas is that guy, I stand on that business.
Niggas can get their jokes off but Cam been showcasing he has potential to be an elite scorer.
Mikal might have to be his #2

Another issue is JV's closing late 4 quarter lineups. He be going for this subbing offense for defense & taking Cam out (For Dimwiddie AT THAT! This guy plays no defense) for long stretches of time within the last 5-6 minutes of the game & the Nets offense becomes stagnant. By the time he runs him back out there its too late.

Last nite was more Luka being Luka so I can give the game a pass but JV needs to make sure Cam (Thomas), Mikal & Ben should be on the floor the final 5 minutes of every game. When they are on the floor together in general the offense is running better; let them figure out how to close games & please keep Dimwiddie either at the end of the bench or out the arena. Matter of fact get this nigga outta my sight! I think the team will be better than what they've shown 2 games in. If not I'll have no problems being wrong

Cam Thomas is that guy, I stand on that business.
Niggas can get their jokes off but Cam been showcasing he has potential to be an elite scorer.
Mikal might have to be his #2

Another issue is JV's closing late 4 quarter lineups. He be going for this subbing offense for defense & taking Cam out (For Dimwiddie AT THAT! This guy plays no defense) for long stretches of time within the last 5-6 minutes of the game & the Nets offense becomes stagnant. By the time he runs him back out there its too late.

Last nite was more Luka being Luka so I can give the game a pass but JV needs to make sure Cam (Thomas), Mikal & Ben should be on the floor the final 5 minutes of every game. When they are on the floor together in general the offense is running better; let them figure out how to close games & please keep Dimwiddie either at the end of the bench or out the arena. Matter of fact get this nigga outta my sight! I think the team will be better than what they've shown 2 games in. If not I'll have no problems being wrong
Cam is our best scorer but his lapses on defense are still a concern. Look at that dumbass foul he committed on Hardaway Jr at the end of the 3rd quarter. One of the issues we face is that we have Ben who wants no parts of the ball especially in late game situations and Cam who can be a liability defensively out there together can be problematic. Say what you want about Spencer but he’s a veteran who’s not afraid to shoot and will give effort defensively.

Cam is our best scorer but his lapses on defense are still a concern. Look at that dumbass foul he committed on Hardaway Jr at the end of the 3rd quarter. One of the issues we face is that we have Ben who wants no parts of the ball especially in late game situations and Cam who can be a liability defensively out there together can be problematic. Say what you want about Spencer but he’s a veteran who’s not afraid to shoot and will give effort defensively.
Shitting on dinwiddie when he had 23 and 8 and shot 50% from 3 is crazy

Nets not even in that game if it wasn’t for him

He’s their leader

I’m surprised you are the voice of reason a bit since you’re pretty pessimistic at times about the nets but you’re spot on lol

You see bridges most likely isn’t going to be this great star that a lot of people think (although it’s early)

Also you know like I know, cam thomas is cool but he’s not that guy

I like to get ahead of things

Why wait until March to have conversations we can have now?

I get it though you want some optimism in the first week and here I come like

View attachment 1203128

My bad lol
If I gotta be the light to 5ths dark in these Atlantic / Fulton streets so be it.

I see the vision so for now ima be keeping hope alive proudly
1698500535889.gif

But best believe the power of positivity, incense and affirmation can turn to rage, brown paper bags and puttin in the call for the beheading of all the jabronis in the front office quick

1698500723975.jpeg

If I gotta be the light to 5ths dark in these Atlantic / Fulton streets so be it.

I see the vision so for now ima be keeping hope alive proudly
View attachment 1203129

But best believe the power of positivity, incense and affirmation can turn to rage, brown paper bags and puttin in the call for the beheading of all the jabronis in the front office quick

View attachment 1203134
Winless teams shouldn't even be posting in here, you, 5th, Hustle and South need to find somewhere else to congregate until you get a W.

Winless teams shouldn't even be posting in here, you, 5th, Hustle and South need to find somewhere else to congregate until you get a W.
1698501792327.gif
Well Excuse me “players only meeting” after game 1 of 82. You was in here waffling last nite after the Bulls was doing everything they could to lose now your beating your chest cause they squeezed out a win. We maybe down but we ain’t Chicago Bulls down bad. Go finish your breakfast

Last edited:
Shitting on dinwiddie when he had 23 and 8 and shot 50% from 3 is crazy

Nets not even in that game if it wasn’t for him

He’s their leader

I’m surprised you are the voice of reason a bit since you’re pretty pessimistic at times about the nets but you’re spot on lol

You see bridges most likely isn’t going to be this great star that a lot of people think (although it’s early)

Also you know like I know, cam thomas is cool but he’s not that guy
This is a 30-35 win team. They’ll be competitive and they’ll beat some good teams this year. There’s talent on this team. Bridges is a nice player, Cam is an elite scorer and Ben still has a purpose out there. But I have to call it like I see it.

This is a 30-35 win team. They’ll be competitive and they’ll beat some good teams this year. There’s talent on this team. Bridges is a nice player, Cam is an elite scorer and Ben still has a purpose out there. But I have to call it like I see it.
Let’s see what cam Thomas is doing come December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back