Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

While the raptors were ahead of the game with their huge lineups and had an advantage because of it, the league is quickly adopting this trend and the advantage other teams probably have over the raptors is they might have better playmakers/shooters overall

Even a criminally undersized team like Miami can put out a lineup of

J rich
Herro
Butler
Jovic
Bam

There’s nobody in this lineup under 6’5

Look at the pistons, spurs, thunder, etc

Ok, after checking out the scene over the first 3 days of the season (now that all teams have played), my main takeaway is:

The Magic and Pacers are coming.

I had them finishing 8 and 6th in the East respectively, but both could end up higher, especially the Pacers.

The Pacers could make a run in the playoffs this year.

While the raptors were ahead of the game with their huge lineups and had an advantage because of it, the league is quickly adopting this trend and the advantage other teams probably have over the raptors is they might have better playmakers/shooters overall

Even a criminally undersized team like Miami can put out a lineup of

J rich
Herro
Butler
Jovic
Bam

There’s nobody in this lineup under 6’5

Look at the pistons, spurs, thunder, etc
You didn't have to express your admiration through hate all these years but I understand how daunting that can be for some of yall to bear witness to a franchise constantly being innovative while some of yalls is stagnant drafting bum after bum, greasing niggas like Dillon brooks and Fred Van vleet cause they didn't hit the wemby stakes.

Glad you see the vision finally. Appreciate you.

Back